Our Channel and Trench Drain design isn’t just a great design, it’s engineered with a smooth installation in mind. Each 4’ segment can be joined together or cut down to 12” increments. Each Channel and Trench Drain segment has eight (8) anchor positions to allow rebar to be installed to prevent floating. There are two sections on each segment to allow 2x4s to be installed to aid in leveling and anchoring prior to pouring concrete. There are four drainage ports on each segment to enable 3” and 4” SCH40 or 4” SDR35 connections. Each segment is shipped with screws to fasten the grates to the channel and to secure the interlocking pieces. No need to visit the hardware store.
Start using the Polylok Heavy Duty Channel and Trench Drain system and you will never use another one! We’re sure of it!
- Grates are ADA compliant
- Grates are reversible from a flat side to a 3/16" convex side
- Trench drain & grate come in 48" (4 feet) sections that can be cut down to 12", 24" & 36"
- Lock tab feature for proper alignment and stability
- Two #8 screws are used to interlock ends together
- All outlet ports accept 3" SCHD 40 pipe, 4" SDR 35 pipe & 4" SCHD 40 pipe
- Optional open end caps are available and will accept various size pipe
- Optional closed end caps are also available
- Both end caps will fit either end of the trench drain
- Outside holes accept #4 rebar for fast positioning
- 2x4's can be easily fastened to the base to provide a wider footing
- Grate is fastened to trench drain base with provided #8 x 1-1/4" screws
- Cut lines are indicated at every foot (12", 24" & 36")
- Cut ends attach with lock tab feature and two #8 screws
- H-20 wheel load rating when cast in reinforced concrete
- NOTE: Traffic speed not to exceed 20 mph. Not recommended for forklift traffic.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Polylok Attachment Grate_Loading_Chart_0 Size: (52.87 KB) Attachment PL-90860 Trench Drain Size: (1.31 MB) Attachment Polylok Trench Drain H-20 Instruction Diagram_lr Size: (978.24 KB) Attachment Polylok Trench Drain H-20 Instruction Size: (548.18 KB) Attachment Polylok Trench Drain Installation in Soil Size: (48.3 KB) Attachment Polylok_Heavy_Duty_Channel_Trench_Drain Guide Size: (2.1 MB)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)