Offers 68 linear feet of 1/16” filter slots, which significantly extends time between cleaning
Accepts 3/4” PVC handle
Locks in any 360° position when used with PL-68 Tee
PL-68 Housing can be used as an inlet or outlet tee
Gasket prevents bypass
Ideal for residential waste flows up to 800 gallons per day
(GPD). Easily installs in any new or existing 4" outlet tee.
1. Locate the outlet of the septic tank.
2. Remove the tank cover and pump tank if necessary.
3. Glue the filter housing to the outlet pipe, or use a
Polylok Extend & Lok if not enough pipe exists.
4. Insert the PL-68 filter into tee.
5. Replace and secure the septic tank cover.
The PL-68 Effluent Filter will operate efficiently for
several years under normal conditions before requiring
cleaning. It is recommended that the filter be cleaned
every time the tank is pumped, or at least every three years.
1. Do not use plumbing when filter is removed.
2. Pull PL-68 out of the tee.
3. Hose off filter over the septic tank. Make sure all solids
fall back into septic tank.
4. Insert filter back into tee/housing.
- Additional Information
Number of reviews : 4Average rating : 5 /5M. Barrythe 14/04/20175/ 5Works as advertised!R. Dalethe 06/02/20175/ 5Should be OK-haven't installed it yet.Will do @ next pumpingD. Peterthe 03/10/20165/ 5Works great.the 23/09/20155/ 5prolong leach field life by not letting debris / solids in drain field
You may also be interested in the following product(s)