Features and Benefits:
- Proven impact drive.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Two interchangeable low angle (LA) nozzles.
- Easy to adjust, easy to service.
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- Heavy-duty plastic case with sturdy, reinforced ribbed design.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Self-flushing inner trip with improved inner trip lever.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Energy efficient, low pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Full-circle or part-circle arc 20° to 340°.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash.
- Hooded bearing for longer life.
- Distance control diffuser pin.
- Multi-function, pressure-activated wiper seal.
- Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated wiper seal protect internal assembly from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Combination 1/2" (15/21) or 3/4" (20/27) bottom inlet.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring assures positive sprinkler pop-down.
- FP trip for full- or part-circle operation.
- Side or combination bottom inlet for design flexibility.
- Side inlet installation is not recommended in freezing climates.
- Serviceable through the top of the case.
- Three-year professional customer satisfaction policy.
- Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.17 inches per hour (7 to 30 mm/h)
- Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 ft (5,4 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
- Flow: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,9 to 0,53 l/s)
- Combination 1/2" (15/21) or 3/4" (20/27) FPT bottom inlet
- 1/2" (15/21) FPT side inlet
- Nozzles: 06-red; 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
- Low angle (LA) nozzles: 07 LA-black; 10 LA-yellow
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles.
- LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°.
- Standard trajectory
- 06, 07, 08, 10, 12
- Low Angle
- 07LA, 10LA
- Overall height: 9 3/10" (23,6 cm)
- Pop-up height: 3" (7,6 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 5" (12,7 cm)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rain Bird Attachment Rain Bird Maxi-Paw 2045A Specifications Size: (213.19 KB)
Number of reviews : 11Average rating : 4.9 /5S. Joethe 04/05/20175/ 5I haven't had a chance to install yet.R. Jerrythe 02/04/20175/ 5Excellent productC. Earlthe 27/09/20165/ 5Product used on waste treatment system end performs well. Online price beat local supplier.R. Rhondathe 04/08/20165/ 5very pleased!A. Edwardthe 02/08/20165/ 5Works great