- Rated To Filter 4000 Gallons Per Day
- Over 7300 Square Inches of 1/16'' Filter Area
- Designed With Non-Directional Bristles For Unrestricted Flow
- Allows Biological Maturing and Sloughing To Maximize Efficiency
- Simple To Install. Easy To Clean
- Installs In Any 6'' Pipe or Existing Baffle
- Flexible Design Allows For Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Provides well over 1/2 mile of filtration media with over 319 cu. in. of open area to eliminate clogging
- The filters designed shape creates a debris separation space which naturally sorts debris according to size and mass, ensures even filter usage for a long lifespand and maximizes circular flow
- Self-locking bristles hold the filter firmly in place, eliminitatin "filter float up"
Flexible enough for just about any application. Whether you need a filter for a Tee or for a square septic tank baffle. This flexibility extends to the service of the filter as well. As mentioned above, the tank does not need to be pumped down for servicing. The filter can be washed out and reused or you can choose to simply pull out and replace the filter with a new one (Plastic bags are supplied with the filter for disposal).
The filter is composed of non directional polypropylene bristles that are would together with a stainless steel core. The contoured shape of the filter creates a debris separation space that naturally sorts debris according to size and mass. This space also ensures even filter usage for a long lifespan.
Service intervals will vary depending upon many factors such as water usage, soap usage, garbage disposals, etc. The filter should be serviced at least every three years. For maximum protection it should be replaced about every 50,000 gallons of effluent. For average residential applications this correlates to about 1 year of service. Because the water usage and configurations of systems vary quite a bit from area to area and even in the same area depending upon when a system was installed, it is recommended that the filter be inspected annually.
- Additional Information