The pump’s unique bottom suction design allows for maximum fluid drawdown without compromising durability or overall life, and it does not require the use of a flow induction sleeve. Intended specifically for use in a cistern or tank, C1 Series pumps are suitable for use in agricultural, residential, and commercial installations
- Supplied with a removable 5-inch base for secure and reliable mounting.
- Bottom suction design.
- Robust thermoplastic discharge head design resists breakage during installation and operation.
- Single shell housing design provides a compact unit while ensuring cool and quiet operation.
- Hydraulic components molded from high quality engineered thermoplastics.
- Optimized hydraulic design allows for increased performance and decreased power usage.
- All metal components are made of high grade stainless steel for corrosion resistance.
- Heavy duty 600 V 10 ft SJOOW jacketed lead.
- Gray water pumping
- Filtered effluent service water pumping
- Water reclamation projects such as pumping from rain catchment basins
- Aeration and other fountain or pond applications
- Agriculture and livestock water pumping
- 1 1/4 NPT Discharge
- 1/2HP, 115V, 60Hz, 10.0A, 1 Ph, 3450 RPM
- Available in 20 Gallons Per Minute
- 4'' Submersible Double Screened Effluent Pump
- Bottom Suction with Stainless Steel Filter Screen
- 2-wire with ground cord attached
- Stainless Submersible Motor with Lightning Protection
- One Year Warranty
- 10 ft SJOOW leads on all models.
- All dimensions in inches. All weights in pounds.
- Additional Information
Number of reviews : 3Average rating : 5 /5G. Michaelthe 01/09/20175/ 5Ecatly what I need.L. Massimothe 15/08/20175/ 5Great product!G. DALEthe 29/06/20165/ 5rating my pump a 5 very easy to install and works great and no problems turned on and runs great and is very quiet
You may also be interested in the following product(s)