- Rated Voltage: 240 VAC
- Power Supply Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated Loading Pressure 12.8 kPA (1.8 psi)
- Airflow Volume: 40 LPM (1.4 CFM)
- Power Consumption: 38 W
- Noise Level: 32 dBA
- Weight: 5.7 kg
- Dimensions: 8.19L x 6.73W x 7.58H
- Brand New Hiblow HP-40A
- Alarm that is attached that will signal failure with air pump
- Attached alarm has a run/test/mute toggle switch.
- 90 degree rubber connection hose
- Medo LA-45
- Secoh SLL-40
- Gast DBM-40
- Thomas 5040A
- Hiblow HP-40-xxxA
The Hiblow HP Linear Septic Air Pumps are the best air pump for your septic system that money can buy! The Hiblow HP series septic aerator pumps feature long lasting diaphragms, quiet and energy efficient operation, and are very easy for the DIY homeowner to install!
Hiblow Linear Septic Air Pumps all have low power consumption, quiet operation, low vibration, low pulsation, long life, and are easy to service. The Hiblow HP-80 and Hiblow HP-100 models are the two most commonly used septic air pumps for standard 500 GPD residential aerobic systems.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hiblow Attachment Hiblow HP 20/40 Specifications Size: (314.73 KB) Attachment HIBLOW INSTRUCTION MANUAL - OPERATION & MAINTENANCE - TECHNICAL MANUAL Size: (584.19 KB)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)