Welcome to TG WasteWater
Offers 122 linear feet of 1/16” filter slots, which significantly extends time between cleaning
Has a flow control ball that shuts off the flow of effluent when the filter is removed for cleaning
Has its own gas deflector ball which deflects solids away
Installs easily in new tanks, or retrofits in existing systems
Comes complete with its own housing. No gluing of tees or pipe, no extra parts to buy
Has a modular design, allowing for increased filtration
Accepts PVC extension handle
Comes with pipe adapter
Polylok PL-122 Installation:
Ideal for residential waste flows up to 3,000 gallons per day
(GPD). Easily installs in any new or existing 4" outlet tee.
1. Locate the outlet of the septic tank.
2. Remove the tank cover and pump tank if necessary.
3. Glue the filter housing to the outlet pipe, or use a
Polylok Extend & Lok if not enough pipe exists.
4. Insert the PL-122 filter into tee.
5. Replace and secure the septic tank cover.
The PL-122 Effluent Filter will operate efficiently for
several years under normal conditions before requiring
cleaning. It is recommended that the filter be cleaned
every time the tank is pumped, or at least every three years.
1. Do not use plumbing when filter is removed.
2. Pull PL-122 cartridge out of the tee.
3. Hose off filter over the septic tank. Make sure all solids
fall back into septic tank.
4. Insert filter back into tee/housing.
|Attachment||30141-PL-122 -1FILTER CARTRIDGE Specifications.pdf Size: (174.83 KB)|
|Attachment||30142 PL-122-1 HOUSING Specifications.pdf Size: (229.26 KB)|
|Attachment||30145 PIPE ADAPT Specifications Size: (126.21 KB)|
|Attachment||Installation Guide_PL-122_PL-525_625_ Installation Instructions Size: (1.14 MB)|
|Attachment||PL-122_C Installation and Maintenance Manual Size: (126.47 KB)|