Welcome to TG WasteWater
At TGWasteWater we understand that some orders will need to be returned for a refund. Our goal is to make that process as hassle free as possible. Our return policy is among the best in our industry. Most of our competitors charge a restocking fee of 15% - 25%, and only have a 30 day return policy. At TGWasteWater we charge a 10% restocking fee and have a 60 day return policy. We also allow you to use our UPS account so that you can benefit from our discounted UPS rates.
You can return an item for a refund for any reason up to 60 days the order is placed. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Hazardous items, such as our chlorine products cannot be returned. Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method.
We charge a 10% restocking fee on returns. However we will waive the restocking fee if your return meets one of the 2 following criteria.
1) This return is part of an exchange for a different item. To do an exchange you must order the correct item and do a return for the unneeded item. Please include a note in your return with the order number of the replacement order. Our returns department will see that note and waive the restocking fee.
2) The return is due to a mistake we made. Such as us sending the wrong item.
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. The customer may choose to ship the items back themselves using their own shipping account or taking the items to the local post office. The customer can also ship the items back using our returns portal. This allows you to use our discounted UPS rates to save you money. The price of the return shipping will be subtracted from your refund. If the return is due to a mistake we made, such as us sending the wrong item, you will not have to pay for return shipping.
Below is a link to our returns portal. This will allow you to print out a prepaid UPS return label.
1) Click the returns portal link above
2) Enter you order # and shipping address zip code and click “Look up order”
3) If you ordered multiple items, select the items you are returning, select the quantity you are returning, and select a reason for the return. If you only ordered one item simply select the reason for return.
4) Click “Submit Request”
5) You will be taken to a page that will allow you to print out your return label.
6) Print your return label and tape it to the outside of your package.
7) Include a copy of your receipt inside the return package. (If the return is part of an exchange note that on your receipt and give the order number of your new order)
8) Give the package to UPS. You can give it to your UPS driver or drop it off at a UPS drop-off location
9) Once we receive your return we will process it and issue a refund. NOTE: Please allow 3-5 business day for your return to be processed. It can also take a few business days after processing for your bank to issue the credit.