- 23” Long Brush Body
- 11-gauge stainless steel stem
- Bristles .012 red polypropylene
- 7000+ square inches of filtering surface
- Rated for 4000 GPD flow rate
- 6” Diameter
- Easy installation. Fist almost anywhere even square baffles
- Easy to maintain
- Excellent filtration for solids including toilet paper, hair, and lint.
- Bristles self-lock to prevent filter float up
- Longer life because debris are sorted by size
Flexible enough for just about any application. Whether you need a filter for a Tee or for a square septic tank baffle. This flexibility extends to the service of the filter as well. As mentioned above, the tank does not need to be pumped down for servicing. The filter can be washed out and reused or you can choose to simply pull out and replace the filter with a new one (Plastic bags are supplied with the filter for disposal).
The filter is composed of non directional polypropylene bristles that are would together with a stainless steel core. The contoured shape of the filter creates a debris separation space that naturally sorts debris according to size and mass. This space also ensures even filter usage for a long lifespan.
Service intervals will vary depending upon many factors such as water usage, soap usage, garbage disposals, etc. The filter should be serviced at least every three years. For maximum protection it should be replaced about every 50,000 gallons of effluent. For average residential applications this correlates to about 1 year of service. Because the water usage and configurations of systems vary quite a bit from area to area and even in the same area depending upon when a system was installed, it is recommended that the filter be inspected annually.
- Additional Information