Pedestal alarm with large light, alarm auxiliary contacts, audible horn, 120 V pump receptacle, 9 V battery back-up, 20' alarm float, and external silence switch
The Observer 100
- New low-profile design with external silence switch
- Easy-to-access cover
- Rugged water tight enclosure rated for outdoor use
- 120 / 240 VAC recepticles for plugging in the pump and switch
- Built-in high water alarm with horn and light (test feature included)
- 120 VAC with 9 VAC battery back-up alarm, complete with automatic reset
- Spacious panel designed with 120 VAC or 240 VAC pump power supply and 120 VAC alarm power
- Mechanical alarm float switch with 20' cord
- Large access port with gas/liquid tight seal for cord connections
- Test-normal-silence switch (external)
- Auxiliary contacts standard
- Optional push breaker cycle counter, etm
- Two-year limited warranty
- Enclosure Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 7"
- Overall Dimensions 6" x 6" x 35"
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R, UV-protected PVC rated for outdoor use
- Horn: 85 db at 10'
- Battery Back-up: 9 VDC for alarm horn
- Light: 10 watts 120 VAC
- Receptacle: 120 VAC or 240 VAC
- Full Load Amps: 12
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Alarm Float: 20' mechanical float (normally open)
- Pump Voltage 120 / 240 VAC, 60 Hz single phase
- Alarm Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz single phase
- Standard Auxiliary Contacts: 240 VAC, 5 amp max resistive/60 Hz